Welcome to Lancal Engineering.
A family run business established in 1989. Besides having produced our own unique range of hand-built fireplaces and braais, our speciality has always been the manufacture of custom units.
Our motto is simple –If you want something different that truly works – we’ll do it!
What makes an ‘Exalance by Lancal’ braai different from the rest?
* The gather section of our unit bolts onto the braai unit and can, at any stage, be removed for cleaning, refurbishing, etc
* Side panels of our unit are double skinned to prevent buckling
* Back panel of our unit is internally and externally braced for strength
* Front edging is double the width of most other units
* Braai grids are internally height adjustable and can be supplied in 316 grade stainless steel
* Front cover is galvanised, powder coated and is depth adjustable on slides. NO chains and closes the complete face opening
* All units are shot blasted and critical areas zinc treated to prevent corrosion
* All rotating cowls are galvanised with a unique “no -stick” swivel system – can be supplied in 316 grade stainless steel